Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Komodo Update - List now open

Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    I originally ordered two on the first day - one for myself and one for Frazier who was underwater at the time - later he had me cancel and the person I communicated with said to cancel whole order and reorder one and let him know and they would reinstate my time stamp. Several tries for that reinstatement but never any confirmation. Does it matter? i.e. are orders going to be prioritized based on original order time or just some other criteria.

BTW just curious - who did we buy this camera from - seemed like it was the same RED I bought five and a half cameras from but now it seems it was a different RED named company. What happened there?

The Hydrogen doesn't show in my account but it shows my REDONE 206 order and Scarlet-W and Epic W but doesn't show the Epic-M that I bought or the Epic-X and the Epic-X to Dragon upgrade either. Confused.
    Save the Sharks

umm just a question... signed up for the email immediately... haven't received any emails yet though. Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Samir Patel View Post
    umm just a question... signed up for the email immediately... haven't received any emails yet though. Did I miss something?
    Someone correct me if Im wrong, but I understand this just to be a sign-up to receive notification when the Komodo goes on-sale and nothing more. Its not a place in line to buy one.

Signed up! Much respect ST beta user community..

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer Glans View Post
    Why don't you just do as I plan to do and just use the Hydrogen as part of the Komodo kit? It will make for a very good companion monitor when the Android version of Red Komodo app. Just imagine how much it would cost to get a dedicated monitor instead of just using the Hydrogen. Now we get a $1000 off the purchase and still own a "wireless monitor".
    I'm with you on that thinking.
    Ranger Gemini

6.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Samir Patel View Post
    Nope. Next email you get is when you can order .

Hi. Is the camera still in beta? Do we have an official final spec list? Are there any extensive examples of Auto Focus yet? I am sorry if I missed any of this info but can't seem to find anything on the RED.com site.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz Mawlawi View Post
    Hi. Is the camera still in beta? Do we have an official final spec list? Are there any extensive examples of Auto Focus yet? I am sorry if I missed any of this info but can't seem to find anything on the RED.com site.
    Still beta but getting close. Auto focus is pretty impressive so far. Best its been on any RED camera that is.

VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram

Is it possible for a 3rd party to control iris from the top pins? To have a wheel on a handle? Canon style...

The main cool thing really is the auto focus.