Last year I made an adapter to fit my RT Motion / Teradek thumbwheel onto my GDU Cowboy handles. 3D printed in ABS, these allow to put the thumbwheel in a place you can pull focus and start/stop recording without taking your hand off the grip. Its changed the way that I shoot and every time someone sees it, they want to buy one.

I created a new design for the Derringer Handles. It bolts into the front 1/4"x-20 holes and puts the thumbwheel in a place that makes it easy to pull focus. With all this COVID / murder hornets / riots going on, I now have time to do some woodworking and also take pics of this kit. :) Here is a pic of the old design on my rig, and the new Derringer next to it...

There is a left hand and a right hand option, depending on your preference. If you get the left handle, you need the RIGHT handed thumbweel. If you want it on the right, you need the left...

If you want one, I am selling them...

PRICE- $75 for 1 or $125 for the pair + $8 flat rate shipping

This includes: thumbwheel mount, and proper length bolts to mount it to the handle. Bolts match thread pitch of original handle.
[URL="https://imgur.com/a/JQShkL5"]

Let me know if you have any additional questions.