Thread: Thermal Fever Detection Cameras

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Thermal Fever Detection Cameras 
    Do these things work in preventing the spread of the virus? I see some establishments especially airports having these. Though I know it helps maybe a little, but I just don't think it will do any good since some are asymptomatic or if they have the fever, is it corona? That's just my thought. Anyway, it has been depressive this year since we are not allowed to move freely. Hopefully, we get to bounce back next year. That's a few days away from now. How about you guys? How have you been dealing with the virus? Have you had any issues concerning mental health?

Following up

Bump. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Personal opinion:

If you have a fever and are out walking around without a mask “it’s too late” but, at least you might not go inside a store and make a bunch of other people sick ? Maybe ?

Anyway, yeah - this shit can do a real number on our mental and physical health.

I’m sure there are anti-vaxxers on here.

I’ll take my chances and take the vaccine as soon as I can get one.

We have to get on with our lives, but that doesn’t mean unnecessary killing of others who may have a more adverse reaction to the virus than some others.

Cautious optimism is my mantra going into the new year. Stay safe, stay sane. Remember the good things in your life.

If I wasn’t married with two kids and running a business I would be probably camping somewhere semi-off grid and reading a lot of books by fire light.

Which is not to say the life I’m living now isn’t charmed - it’s very charmed. Sometimes
    The best thing to do is get away from digital dementia and people if you can afford to do it and rebuild from
    Within.

Thanks for your response.

"The best thing to do is get away from digital dementia and people if you can afford to do it and rebuild from
    Within."

Truly, but with all the circus going on around, it's hard to focus on what we're supposed to do which is to reset and re-wire our minds. Here's a link from WHO about the virus and our mental health. https://www.who.int/westernpacific/e...-mental-health Check it out when you get the chance.
    Last edited by Maira Fravel; 12-28-2020 at 03:44 AM.

I like the video on your link showing grounding techniques - REFOCUS on your surroundings by engaging your different senses – sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.

I like the video too. It's effective for me. I guess, we often forget to ground ourselves because of anxiety hitting us.

You can't blame people for the anxiety as this has been out of control. Instead of focusing on the health and safety of the people, the pandemic seems to be getting political and economic.

Maybe I’m crazy...

Other than the freedom of freely interacting in person with everyone I want to, and the freedom of easy interstate and international travel the main suffering during this has actually been from within my own mind - in other words...

Everyone calls it a “lockdown” or a “quarantine” - yet no one in California is actually REQUIRED to stay in their homes.

I find we humans often overdramatize conditions (and that goes in both directions either too cavalier or too cautious.)

I’m erring on the side of caution for the time being, and if you have access to personal transport and if you have money for fuel there has never been a better time to safely go independently or with family to another local rural place with fewer people as long as you exercise caution. I liked the grounding yourself technique too - gotta always do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kanes View Post
    Personal opinion:

If you have a fever and are out walking around without a mask “it’s too late” but, at least you might not go inside a store and make a bunch of other people sick ? Maybe ?

Anyway, yeah - this shit can do a real number on our mental and physical health.

I’m sure there are anti-vaxxers on here.

I’ll take my chances and take the vaccine as soon as I can get one.

We have to get on with our lives, but that doesn’t mean unnecessary killing of others who may have a more adverse reaction to the virus than some others.

Cautious optimism is my mantra going into the new year. Stay safe, stay sane. Remember the good things in your life.

If I wasn’t married with two kids and running a business I would be probably camping somewhere semi-off grid and reading a lot of books by fire light.

Which is not to say the life I’m living now isn’t charmed - it’s very charmed. Sometimes
    The best thing to do is get away from digital dementia and people if you can afford to do it and rebuild from
    Within.
    Wise words from a very wise man.
    Nick Morrison
    Founder, Director & Lead Creative
    // SMALL GIANT //
    smallgiant.tv