Thread: Litemat 4 Plus

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Litemat 4 Plus 
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a Litemat 4 Plus that they could do an incident meter reading for me at 3 feet away, 4300k, no diffusion/louvre. I've been testing in a pretty much blacked out room, and have been getting around 450-500fc. I want to make sure that reading is correct (and that nothing is wrong with my unit), but don't have another on hand to compare to. Litegear's photometrics state around 800fc at that distance in a lab setting, but as we all know published photometrics and real life don't always align. Would really appreciate it, thank you!
    Last edited by Ericsson San Pablo Chu; 02-02-2021 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsson San Pablo Chu View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a Litemat 4 Plus that they could do an incident meter reading for me at 3 feet away, 4300k, no diffusion/louvre. I've been testing in a pretty much blacked out room, and have been getting around 450fc. I want to make sure that reading is correct (and that nothing is wrong with my unit), but don't have another on hand to compare to. Litegear's photometrics state around 800fc at that distance in a lab setting, but as we all know published photometrics and real life don't always align. Would really appreciate it, thank you!
    It also depends which generation you have. Newer ones are much brighter. They have a bigger ballast and I think more intensive leds.

The Plus is the latest generation
    ------------
    DP/Colorist
    www.joelvoelker.com
    Seattle, WA