For sale is a full 5x6 swing away matte box kit. Came from the Leonetti Camera Co, looks and feels like a classic Arri MB. This was last used on a RedOne feature, for the B camera. DISCLOSURE: when mounted on this base, the lens was off center. I recall the height was okay, but the body needs to be shifted over to the operator side by maybe 20mm. I thought it would be very easy to center the camera and redrill the hole for the 3/8-16 set screw, but didn't get a chance to during production. I don't own a Red One at this time. This is the kit:
Asking $1,500 for this complete package. Personally I would disassemble and clean it before service- I'll do so for myself if it doesn't sell soon. Many more pictures available.
- 5X6 matte box- holds two 5x6 drop in filters and two 6.6x6.6 filters on rotating tray
- 3x 5x6 filter holders for the 6.6 slots
- 2x 138mm round filter holders for the 5c6 drop in slots
- 3x 4x5.65 filter holders for the 5x6 slots
- 5x hard mattes, 4:3 ratio, I would recut for 1.85
- 2x rubber bellows, 80mm and 95mm
- 1x Terry cloth "wristband", nifty way to block the light, this is old and needs to be remade.
- 1x optical flat/ filter holder- for those film cameras
- 1x Hinged eyebrow
- 1x holder that doesn't seem to fit anything
- Pair of long 15mm SS rods
- Sliding base plate and dovetail
- Anvil case that fits all
I can be reached at klkim at verizon dot net or via PM.
For sale separately is a whole collection of 5x6 filters.