Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: When will there be news from RED?

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I'd perfer that I got an E-Mail too. But no reservation though. I spend too much time here. I also need an E-Mail DCResource, DPReviw, camcorderinfo.com, HDForIndies, Engadget and DVXuser about the XH A1 and HV20. But then I'd just spend all my time on Gmail.

I spend two hours online in the morning and another in the evening. Last year I just decided to learn more about cameras because I thought mine wasn't good enough, then I go on a learning frenzy and I can answer peoples questions at DVXuser about cameras I don't even own! Yep, just a growing obsession with cameras and RED just made it bigger. Well, at least I'm not AppliedVisual! (He doesn't post much anymore; did he get off of RED?) Even when I watch a TV show, commercial, movie, the news, I always just name the camera when I see it. "That's an F900" "That's a DVX100" "That's the Canon Elura 100" "That's the Canon PowerShot SD700 IS" "That's the Canon EOS 5D"

I've just realised I've gone camera crazy!!:excl: I even hold off eating to read about the RED ONE!
    November 3rd is likely to be the most watched day in Reduser history. It will be well worth it.

-Jim Jannard

Something
    Coming
    At
    Rediculously
    Low
    Expense
    Treatment

Everything
    Put
    In
    Context

Quote Originally Posted by OcularLimpidity View Post
    I'd perfer that I got an E-Mail too. But no reservation though. I spend too much time here. I also need an E-Mail DCResource, DPReviw, camcorderinfo.com, HDForIndies, Engadget and DVXuser about the XH A1 and HV20. But then I'd just spend all my time on Gmail.

I spend two hours online in the morning and another in the evening. Last year I just decided to learn more about cameras because I thought mine wasn't good enough, then I go on a learning frenzy and I can answer peoples questions at DVXuser about cameras I don't even own! Yep, just a growing obsession with cameras and RED just made it bigger. Well, at least I'm not AppliedVisual! (He doesn't post much anymore; did he get off of RED?) Even when I watch a TV show, commercial, movie, the news, I always just name the camera when I see it. "That's an F900" "That's a DVX100" "That's the Canon Elura 100" "That's the Canon PowerShot SD700 IS" "That's the Canon EOS 5D"

I've just realised I've gone camera crazy!!:excl: I even hold off eating to read about the RED ONE!
    I know how you feel, being camera crazy... All I own is a cheapo handycam (on the video side), but I still know almost everything about RED ONE and the HVX...

All I own is a JVC GR-D250U and a Canon PowerShot A620. But I know almost everything about the XH A1, XL H1, XH G1, HV20, RED ONE, DVX100, HVX200... And it goes on. But those are the main ones.
    November 3rd is likely to be the most watched day in Reduser history. It will be well worth it.

-Jim Jannard

Something
    Coming
    At
    Rediculously
    Low
    Expense
    Treatment

Everything
    Put
    In
    Context

Of course weve all been having an affair with a Red Head or should i say several red heads for a long time!

Three cheers for all red heads!!

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers.

Please, correct my written english.
    I'm still learning, and I need your help.
    Thanks in advance.

Cheers

you guys are nuts :usd:

.........Ian Sun..........
    Anansi Moving Images

EPIC X 00498 Baby!!!
    MX RED ONE 1080
    p+++

....... T O R O N T O .......

me too.

.........Ian Sun..........
    Anansi Moving Images