Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: "Available Now" ???

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 "Available Now" ??? 
    I was supposed to transfer my 10% deposit on the Big Nov13th day, then suddenly RED site announced :"available now", So I wrote to Red asking if instead of 10% I can to transfer the full amount for an immediate shipping and .....I still have no answer.

Sorry, I am new to RED, for me "available now" means "available now"... Right ?
    Is there any esoteric knowledge I am unaware of ?

Quote Originally Posted by KOREK View Post
    Is there any esoteric knowledge I am unaware of ?
    you have to send your secret red identy nr. should have come as you did the order...hehe

contact

brent@red.com
    red is not a color, it's a camera.

Yeah, I went so far, I was able to decipher my customer nbr and camera serial nbr and put them in the subject field

4.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    For each RED ONE order, you still do a 10% deposit then a BOMB SQUAD rep will email you to work with you on the transaction. Once that is settled and final payment is received, it will be a 3-5 business day processing time to ship that order.

BC

So the 10% is not obsolete...
    Thanks Brent for the quick answer.

Of course you would probably not be excluded from the club if you sent the full 100% and paid the shipment off with your credit card.

In case you want to get your hands on this sexy camera as soon as.

7.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #7  
    To save on Wire Transfer charges, you could transfer the full amount at the time of purchase, but your really better off just paying the 10% deposit and then waiting for your Bomb Squad rep to submit a final bill with exact shipping charges to you. Once that final bill arrives just remit a wire transfer for the final amount.

Also note for payments of $7.5k or more, Credit Card payments are not accepted.

See: www.red.com/terms Section 3d.

3d. Deposit Payments – Deposit payments in the amount of $7,500.00 USD or greater will only be accepted via wire transfer or cash equivalent (such as money order, cashier’s check, or personal check drawn from a United States bank). Deposit payments in the amount of $7,499.99 USD or less may be remitted via credit card payments, wire transfer or cash equivalent as outlined above.