Due to recent attacks in Mumbai and terror threats there is extra vigilence and security check on all airports .I would suggest the following :
1. Keep all the purchase invoices for the camera and other equipments with you.
2. Keep a printout of all the litrature of the Red camera and accessories because for them Red Camera may be alien.
3. If possible carry a workorder from the company for which you are working.
4. Pack your camera , lenses etc safely with double the packing.
5. Write fragile on the items you feel are breakable such as lenses etc.
6. Get a transit insurance for all the items.
You may not face any trouble at all because in India we welcome all visitors but incase you land up in some trouble you should have all the documents.
Have a nice stay in Delhi and if you have any plans to come to Calcutta let me know I get help you here locally.