Thread: First Images of, not from my new Red One

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    helmut newton did the coffee table book that outdid all other coffee table books as no other book is an actual coffee table

Guys
    The sticks are Libec sitting on Monfroto base. So far holding up well to the load. The head does very well but my main sticks are O'Conner's. But the Libec sticks are much lighter to haul around when doing quick stuff and I like them alot.

The book behind the camera is Helmut Newtons SUMO, I purchased it a number of years ago when it first came out, signed and number book. And it did come with the stand. My wife but the bow on it so people would not open it during a Christmas party we had, it is worth more the the Red Body at this point, should offer it as a trade in on an Epic

Ron
    Ron Reddick
    Chief of Operations
    ATN Television Network
    Kabul/Dubai/NYC

Red #5384

Quote Originally Posted by acehole View Post
    Dude what is that badass book in the background? Did it come with a stand?? Thats an awesome idea if it did.
    It's Helmut Newton's SUMO.

http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/cata...ndscapes.1.htm

I saw one at a party a few years ago and naively started thumbing through it with hor d'oeuvres grease all over my fingers. The host was not pleased with me.

HOLY CRAP! You have Sumo! Red's are easy to come by now compared to that thing.

I bought it when it first came out at retail via Amazon. Who new it would be worth what it is now. The ribbon is only only it to keep people from thumbing through it during a party we had over Christmas.

Ron
    Ron Reddick
    Chief of Operations
    ATN Television Network
    Kabul/Dubai/NYC

Red #5384

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reddick View Post
    I bought it when it first came out at retail via Amazon. Who new it would be worth what it is now. The ribbon is only only it to keep people from thumbing through it during a party we had over Christmas.

Ron
    Thats a good plan, cause you'd know exactly who'd looked through it, those redfaced ones shuffling to towards the door :clown2: :D

yeah, lots of Clayton Harper's out there.... :clown2:

www.SolarSystemStudio.com/

EPIC DRAGON - SCARLET DRAGON - DJI Ronin - Proline Raven steadicam

8. #18 more on Red 
    Ron, you still in Kabul? am looking at a RED and would certainly appreciate some advice. would love to share a beer at Cantina or Atmo and hear more?
    cheers
    martin