1. RED LCD on a RED arm, mounted directly to a 1/4-20 receiver on front-left-top of RED camera body. Actually, a more preferred method would be to mount the LCD to a slightly extended top left rail (since the rail mounting may use up that 1/4-20 receiver anyway), providing a much stronger attachment for this vulnerable appendage.
2. The newly designed RED handle (which I love!).
3. Two RED rail crossmembers, supporting two RED rail extended-length top rails (which extend off the back of the camera to "undersling-mount" the HDD+RED brick). May need to mount HDD+RED brick "upsidedown" for HDD cage's bracket to attach properly? Perhaps RED will make an "upsidedown" RED HDD cage for underslung mounting in the future (please?).
4. *Short shotgun mic in a ?????-brand shockmount/bracket (these are typically camera manufacturer-supplied parts, not available from third parties), mounted to RED's ?????
5. *Lectrosonics receiver, mounted on a BEC wireless receiver plate (or hopefully, a RED wireless receiver plate?), mounted to ????? on RED.
6. LED or Kamio, camera-mounted light.
*[I'm sure with the 1000s of RED rail combinations possible, I'll be able to figure something out. But currently, I don't know how I'm going to address mounting these two specific components.]
Any suggestions would be more than welcome!
I am not getting the RED base plate/rail because:
A. Would prefer a universal quick-release system (e.g. Sachtler), so that I can use the same quick-release reciever on multiple camera supports, facilitating the near-instantaneous ability to change supports (including a shoulder pad).
B. I plan on only using lens-mounted matte box and filter solutions, since I'll only be shooting with 35mm Nikkors anyway.