I've been reading many UK posters on the various threads and was wondering if many have considered the possibility of exchange rates changing vastly before putting in their full order for accessories and lenses.
I've laid down the deposit for everything I need, so hopefully if the Dollar starts getting stronger, I'll at least have saved a few hundred quid.
Of course, if the Dollar gets even weaker, then waiting could be the answer. Damn that hindsight.
And I was thinking the trip side to putting a full deposit down now and the Dollar weakening is that one could potentially get a refund and make a few hundred quid off the back off the nice Red Camera chaps. I wonder if they will change their refund policy?
NB. In no way do I condone this course of action!