Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Alberta Red

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. #1 Alberta Red 
    I'm waiting for my RED here in the Rockies near Canmore. Anyone else with RED orders in Alberta?

Tom

Does the BC border (Alberta time-zone) count? ;-) I spend a lot of time in my hometown about 3 hours away from Canmore.

3. #3 Sean 
    Sure, I'm just trying to get some people together like others for possible sharing of info and maybe collaboration. On the map it shows someone up near Edmonton with a reservation also. I'm hoping if a few more people in the area show up we could get together. I'm pretty far down the list and it would be nice to get a look at RED before I get mine.

What do you think abut engineering delay?

Tom

Tom

Check your Private messages. After you sign in look for a red box in the top right corner that will say:

Welcome, Canred.
    You last visited: (info on when you last visited)
    Private messages: Unread _, Total _
    Click on the words private message and you will find one that I sent you.
    www.finnerknowsbest.com

"There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me." The HOFF

"you'll be hearing a lot about me over the next couple of decades." The JohnathanLB

I'm ordering my RED tomorrow i'm in Calgary, i'd be interested in info shareing. Where is the link to the map?

edmonton.... red 1198
    spruce grove actually 10 minutes west
    RED #1198, EPIC-X #480

A friend of mine by the name of Joses Martin has a friend in the spruce grove area who is getting one as well, it seems that Alberta should have a decent amount of Red One's floating around, but not overly saturated.

Ya, I know Joses....
    Just did 3 weeks of shooting for his dad..

Small world
    RED #1198, EPIC-X #480

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Schroter View Post
    ...Alberta should have a decent amount of Red One's floating around, but not overly saturated.

I moved to Kelowna from Calgary almost five years ago. I was shocked nobody from Calgary was pinned on the ordered map. Glad to see your changing that trend. In fact for a while the six cameras here matched big 'ol Vancouver, but they have finally surpassed us.
    ----------------------
    Cheers!
    http://www.techyoumedia.com

I'm not pinned on the map but I'm from Calgary and have had mine on order for quite a while.
    www.finnerknowsbest.com

"There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me." The HOFF

"you'll be hearing a lot about me over the next couple of decades." The JohnathanLB