Hello Everyone. I have a few questions about scratch. I know it does conforming and CC, that is for sure. I have seen the demos, but they always demo stuff I already know it does. Like CC and Conforming.
1. Roto: Can the Scratch do basic compositing? Like a locked shot, TV Comp.
2. Multilayer: This goes along with q1. If I have lots of layers can I key out or mask parts of a top layer? Like in AE.
3. Color Conversions: Can the scratch do color space conversions? Can I convert LIN to LOG to REDLOG etc? Can I have a certain colorspace timeline and bring in a different type of footage and change to the colorspace to match the timelines?
3. I/O: Is the NVIDIA SDI the only way to get Dual Link out of the box? Is there an option to use boards from AJA, Bluefish etc??
4. Stability: I have heard some people complaining about lots of crashes with Scratch. Especially when you do 2k+
5. Editing: Does it have any basic editing features. not Trimming, but split screen, multilayer editing?
Thank You. I appreciate any responses.