I just got off my 3rd RED Production & Post Production project that I thought I'd take the time to write about it. Here are 10 Things new RED Users need to know about!
10 Things RED Camera Users Need To Know
1. REDCODE vs 35mm Film (do some research).
2. Shoot 4K and finish in 2k?
3. Some Assembly Required with RED Configurations.
4. Check, Check, & Double Check the Back Focus!
5. Use a GOOD Tripod.
6. Use Ice Packs with your RED Camera.
7. Shoot Sync Sound.
8. REDCODE 28 vs. REDCODE 36? Which one is right for you?
9. Choose your RED Workflow wisely when editing on a mac.
10. Sweet Color Correction with Apple COLOR.
Any feedback is always appreciated