Looking for an owner operator who is willing to act as a last minute backup for a shoot in Alaska. Will be two days shooting sometime between 8/7 and 8/14. Travel and lodging provided. Helicopter work is involved.
I have a shooter presently scheduled up through 8/7 and should we need to schedule beyond the 7th, he might not be able to adjust his schedule to fit.
My guess is that we will be making a decision by next Friday Aug 31 at the latest.
PM me if interested. Thanks.