The latest version of RED ONE beta firmware (Build 20 - v20.1.2) has been released on www.red.com/support .
Significant changes since Build 20 v20.0.2 (Beta firmware release):
* Modified False Color meters for RAW, REC709 and REDspace views
* Modified Zebra 1 and 2 defaults
* Modified microphone level default
* Corrected Look Around area on HD-SDI and HDMI for 4K / 3K / 2K ANA mode
* Changed USER KEY 4 to VIEW RAW, changed USER KEY 5 to COLOR.
The modified False Color overlay provides the following information:
3 stops under reference
Reference Exposure for 18% Grey Card
Reference Exposure for Caucasian Skin
2 stops over reference
2/3 stop under maximum exposure
1/3 stop under maximum exposure
Red Maximum Exposure
Note: This firmware version completes feature set development for Build 20.