Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: "shot on red" logo

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Gannon View Post
    What is RED's position on use of the logo on business materials such as business cards websites etc where the company specializes in RED productions and/or post production?
    A long time ago Jim, said (in a post here on reduser) that the "Shot on RED" logo could be used on websites as long as it was made as a link to red.com, and he clearly said no to use on business cards/t-shirts etc., they have also specifically said that they will not allow people who rent RED cameras to use RED in their company name.
    RED EPIC-W #1021, RED EPIC-X DRAGON #250, EPIC-M DRAGON #646, RED ONE #476 MX "MOTHER"
    Commercials | Live | Concerts | Corporate | RED rentals
    Red Pro Primes T1.8: 18,25,35,50,85,100 (all metric), red CF zoom 18-50 T3 (imperial), Red Pro Zoom 17-50mm T2.9 (m), Red zoom 50-150 T3 (m) + 300mm T2.8 (i), RED Pro Zoom 18-85mm (i)
    KOWA Cine Prominar 20,40,100mm
    www.groovyentertainment.com

Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right. ~Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    Is there another rendition in higher resolution, and with no gray background? This is only 864 X 864.

Thanks,
    Luis Otero

Colorist - Motion pictures painter..

Epic-X #1616 (Old Red One 711)
    I was scammed, and I love it...!

Digital Emulsion -
    Orlando, FL

IMDB: www.imdb.com/name/nm3889059/

Could we add a graphic next to the "Shot On Red" logo? At our tribal school we wanted to have an all native Red Users group.
    Joseph Arthur
    Off-Reservation ( feathers, not dots )

Banned
    We desperately need a SVG or EPS logo file.

Banned
    has anyone tried to actually contact RED and confirm the usage?

http://www.red.com/press/

Go to the main page, scroll all the way down, click on "PRESS", scroll down again, and you'll find the logos and what you can or can't use them for. To save a trip: (from the paragraph under the logos)

The use of the Shot on RED logo is authorized for the following applications:
    Print and online marketing
    Rental paperwork
    Event signage
    End credits
    Its use is not authorized for merchandising, such as T-shirts, coffee mugs or similar promotional materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Otero View Post
    Is there another rendition in higher resolution, and with no gray background? This is only 864 X 864.

Thanks,
    Why would you need a bigger logo? Seriously, I can't see people using some big, screen filling image to say it was shot on RED. A.) the logo is unique enough to be recognized by the people who would care, B.) People who wouldn't care won't be watching the credits long enough to see the logo, and C.) While RED is the coolest camera on this here planet, it doesn't make sense to fill the movie screen just to say SHOT ON RED. A little logo should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden K. View Post
    Thats absurd. Do Kodak pictures look like Polaroid or Helga or Lolo? No. So why do you assume movies shot on RED wouldn't have a different look and feel from movies shot on a Panasonic?
    You've missed the point of his post. He's saying shows shot on Red are shot on Red, regardless of what's being shot. Anyone who shoots on Red should be able to use the Shot on Red logo.

I seriously WANT to fill the screen and don't care who cares or who doesn't. I personally think RED deserves the credit. I would be proud to put there logo at the beggining of all my movies.
    My website: www.fonefox.com for smartphone and tablet information and comparisons.

facials shot by red!

Jim has posted a few months ago the new SHOT ON RED logo "professional" ...

Where can I find it ?