Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Sprinter Van

Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 121
  1. #111  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,448
    There are none for sale up here... ;)
    Kind regards,

    Tim Whitcomb
    Filmmaker
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #112  
    Senior Member David W. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    La Petite Roche
    Posts
    1,251
    I lucked out when I found my 05 used for a very good price.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #113  
    Senior Member David W. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    La Petite Roche
    Posts
    1,251
    No shoots today, so a few better shots, sorry still iPhone pics.
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #114  
    Senior Member David W. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    La Petite Roche
    Posts
    1,251
    For those that may be interested, I will be placing my Sprinter Van up for sale soon.

    I can configure it a number of different ways, with different pieces of gear to directly fit your particular needs and budget.

    It would be a great way for someone to take the next step in their career, at a substantial savings over purchasing new.

    All the best!

    Dave
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #115  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston TX (formerly Brooklyn NY)
    Posts
    587
    Hey David,

    Why are you putting it up for sale? I might be interested as my transit connect is far too tiny for most jobs.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #116  
    Senior Member Matthew Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Buffalo, N.Y
    Posts
    2,182
    Quote Originally Posted by RobMNeilson View Post
    Hey David,

    Why are you putting it up for sale? I might be interested as my transit connect is far too tiny for most jobs.

    I have a full size transit and I love it. Serves as an all in one Grip electric Camera van for smaller commercials. Full on camera for larger ones. And great for locations or crafty or props for features. It’s gets a lot of use
    WEAPON HELIUM 8K
    SCARLET-W
    LOCAL 600
    BUFFALO, N.Y
    IMDB

    www.coderedpicturecompany.com


    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #117  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston TX (formerly Brooklyn NY)
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Quinn View Post
    I have a full size transit and I love it. Serves as an all in one Grip electric Camera van for smaller commercials. Full on camera for larger ones. And great for locations or crafty or props for features. It’s gets a lot of use
    Ive got a LWB Transit Connect, and it can really pack in the gear for a small package. But I'm a bit worried about how I'm constantly overloading the shocks with a gear package though! Thinking of upgrading to a Nissan NV2500 however, though not having a car payment for awhile is a nice though. That option might just keep me driving this transit til it catches on fire (and just keep much of my G&E in a friends box truck).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #118  
    Senior Member Matthew Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Buffalo, N.Y
    Posts
    2,182
    Quote Originally Posted by RobMNeilson View Post
    Ive got a LWB Transit Connect, and it can really pack in the gear for a small package. But I'm a bit worried about how I'm constantly overloading the shocks with a gear package though! Thinking of upgrading to a Nissan NV2500 however, though not having a car payment for awhile is a nice though. That option might just keep me driving this transit til it catches on fire (and just keep much of my G&E in a friends box truck).
    I wanted something with a small footprint can fit in a parking spot, and wheel carts on, and be able to stand up in. My van checks all those boxes. It also pays for itself, the insurance, and a garage to park it in
    WEAPON HELIUM 8K
    SCARLET-W
    LOCAL 600
    BUFFALO, N.Y
    IMDB

    www.coderedpicturecompany.com


    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #119  
    Senior Member David W. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    La Petite Roche
    Posts
    1,251
    Reason for the sale is I have retired from full time shooting.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #120  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston TX (formerly Brooklyn NY)
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by David W. Jones View Post
    Reason for the sale is I have retired from full time shooting.
    What do you think your asking price will be?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts