Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: October 30th Announcement Feedback

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 180 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    blah, blah, blah.... I'm a student, why buy a monitor, Scarlett next month, FF, etc, etc... details... details!!!!!!

I don't want to talk about any of that!!!!!!! Where the "F" do I send my money and how do I submit my new address (with a picture of me) under Julia Tuttle bridge so that fedex can find me!!!!

My wife just blew her top!!! Shes going to throw me, my farting dog and the stupid uniform I walk around in (Red Hat & Shirt) on the street!!!!

So again, where do i send the money!!!!!! Thats all I want to talk about!!!!
    fielddominance.com
    commercials | music videos | branded content
    305/702-0111 x.708 fax- 305/702-0112 email-prio[at]fddom.com Skype- fielddominance Follow me on Twitter

2.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Nguyen View Post
    What I don't get is how that EVF will work if you're mounting the Red Gunner on your shoulder.
    Sorry... but I think you have missed the point we have been trying to make for the past year... that you can put anything anywhere you want. These are examples only. Plus, the EVF is on an angle/extender base so you can push it forward, angle it up... to just about any position you need.

Jim
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Jeff sorry for your disappointment. Remember though, in your list of things you have there you don't actually need any of those (except the Compact Flash) to go out and actually start shooting....
    And the LCD? I mean can you shoot without some kind of monitoring device?

So we are talking about Scarlet Fixed body, CF-Card module and the 2.8" LCD?

Quote Originally Posted by John Nguyen View Post
    What I don't get is how that EVF will work if you're mounting the Red Gunner on your shoulder.
    I was thinking the same thing. Looks like it might have a swivel-mount underneath, which might be nice because if you turn your head, your eyes would be diagonal to the rig, which would be perfect for the optical viewfinder.

Senior Member David Battistella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonaci Tran View Post
    To think.. assuming all goes well, we will have Epics out in less than two months..is just insane. I'm so dying to know how many Tattoos are going to be in the beta pool. I'm feeling REAL good I made the early leap a couple years ago. Thanks Jim, Jared and the rest of the Red team.
    I still remeber those night scooter shots from Vietnam. Really nice.

David
    "Well, isn't that just amazing!"
    Battistella

I'm not complaining but, it would have been nice if the Stage One customers also got a free hat with Tattoo on it.

I am just simply happy... right now just sitting on the beach of RED one island and soon traveling to the unexplored land mass called epic....
    Thanks,
    Eric A. Wahl - cinematographer / colorist
    ericwahl@usa.net
    www.imdb.com/name/nm3469445
    www.imvdb.com/n/eric-a-wahl
    RED EPIC-DRAGON SN#02061

Located at The Brewery Art Colony in Los Angeles, California
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brewery_Art_Colony

Sorry if this has been covered but the search button seems to be disabled.

What will come out the gigabit ethernet port? Will it be realtime streaming like I believe you can do with Thomson Infinity? Or just for file transfer similar to USB, etc.?
    Cool Lights USA - Site Sponsor
    Epic X #2392

Man, I'm glad I bought my RED before the 29th!

OK, how do I get in line for a Tattoo?
    The nutjob formerly known as "nutman"
    ||| RED ONE Camera #1333 Epic-X # 1003 |||