I am one of those people who would rather wait for the Epic 6K FF35. What I'd like to do, is upgrade my RED ONE to Mysterium-X, then exchange it for the FF35 when it comes out.
I know you stated several times that you can exchange the RED ONE for whatever EPIC you prefer - be it Epic-X, Epic FF35, 645 etc. I hope this is still a valid option.
I looked through the many posts since yesterday and I couldn't find an official confirmation (my apologies if I missed it). Could someone from RED confirm this is still true?
Thanks and all the best!