Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: November 30th Announcement Feedback

Closed Thread
Page 45 of 144 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
    this is the REDvolution mannn! if i wanna take a freaking BOMB on the airplane... well ima do it! just step outta my way or somebody gets blown up!

(please note that if this is ever used in any kind of criminal lawsuit the intentions were purely satirical - I have no intentions of bringing any explosive devices on an airplane - EXCEPT THE FREAKING EXPLOSIVE NEW CAMERA SYSTEM! HA!)

ooh, it's late tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Osinski View Post
    just sell your blood twice a week for 25 bucks a pint. thats 200 a month

in 25 months youll have the 5 grand
    hehe... Although by then (25 months) who knows what Red will be announcing :) ya know, with this package on the table, they can focus merely on brains and lenses.. and take their time updating the accessories...

hmm... theyre gonna get bored with that. I see TV's and Projectors coming! :P

lets see.. 25 months... lol.

Nope, my plan is to wait for scarlet to wow every wannabe filmmaker out there, who sells their HVXs etc for dirt on ebay... which i calmly upgrade to. And then make my footage look better than theirs since they have no idea what theyre doing with scarlet. Maybe.

Kind of depressing really. Next summer for Scarlet? Blah. Feels like the RED One delays all over again. Oh well, at least RED One rentals aren't too bad price-wise.

But I think RED RAY PRO more than makes up for the camera delays, it seems like a really interesting device, I just hope it can work in some way with other cameras besides RED. Heck, if it could work as a stand-alone production device, like a 12 channel audio mixer/recorder, then it will murder the competition. Only mystery is the price! >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Ok if I hear the words "Soccer Mom" one more time i am going to program a little thing into REDUSER that automatically changes that phrase to something else.

Ted says it by accident once 2 years ago and ever since then, people keep thinking that we are building cameras for soccer moms.

We aren't.

heh heh heh.
    Can you change Soccer Mom to Tom Cruise? He used to shoot his kids soccer games on a hvx200.

5.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip G View Post
    Can you change Soccer Mom to Tom Cruise? He used to shoot his kids soccer games on a hvx200.
    heh, heh....

I think the last thing Tom needs, is more press :)

later,
    jason
    Landmine Media

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Ha Ha our chief EVF engineer had the same complaint :) We liked the name though.. so we are keeping it. Nothing a little gaffer tape wont fix going through customs if you are really worried about it.

I also don't think this'd be a problem anyway.

Let's face it... terrorists have obviously got some mental problems... but outside of Warner Bros. cartoons nobody writes BOMB on their bombs...

hahahahahahaha!

I like RED's commitment to their word... especially this one.

Will the RED Ray Pro do 2k/4k stereo?

We should be on track to 4K projection by the end of the month with install happening in january, so glad we won't be purchasing a cinema server....

anybody interested in open projector night?

haha, good times here.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Osinski View Post

Jarred,

Do you expect the 16GB flash cards available now will be able to handle REDCODE 100? or for that matter would it be able to handle REDCODE 42?

The reason I am asking is because I want to use flash cards with my 2/3" cinema but I definitely want to be able to take advantage of 120fps and 150fps burst. Will flash cards be able to handle this?
    it's not tanking I am back to being serious...for now...anyway an answer would be awesome