I just had the same problem a week ago. I decided to delete all files and just re-ingest everything once again, which did the trick. but then now all files are ingested way to dark to be usefull.....
RE-TRANSCODE IN SMALLER CARD BATCHES. I had the same issue using the L&T Tool in FCP. I noticed if I did individual clips over or even just one card at a time tthe results were fine. FOr whatever reason the bug occured when I had 2 or more cards in a batch at a time...
Clipfinder uses Redline to render, which is Multicore aware.
I've also come across this part clips issue. Also on an 8-core with 12 G RAM. Of course I was surfing in the background and doing some disk management on other volumes attached. Maybe that's why.
What was also frustrating is that when I did a L & T again, I got the same clip, now full but with a ' 2' or ' 3' suffix. Some got a bit more duration second time around, but not still full.
So I too, just nuked everything and exported again using Clipfinder.
Last edited by Neil Sadwelkar; 12-18-2009 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Typo, and grammar
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|