OK... here is an EXPERIMENTAL build for the RED faithful. Do NOT consider this an official build. Use and enjoy at your peril.
IMPORTANT! Set REDcolor and the color space and REDgamma as the gamma.
BTW... I would check this thread often if I were you...
* Beta REDCINE-X, Build 221 for Mac OSX : http://red.cachefly.net/redcinex/RED...ld_221_mac.zip
* Beta REDLINE, Build 194 for Mac OSX : http://red.cachefly.net/redcinex/RED...ld_194_mac.zip
Windows build follows later this week.
Please see release notes and/or readme files for further details.
ALWAYS READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE DOWNLOADED INSTALLATION FILES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
WARNING: AS THESE ARE BETA BUILDS, THEY ARE RECOMMENDED FOR PREVIEW AND TESTING PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON COMMERCIAL PRODUCTIONS.
- Redesigned User Interface
- Frame Store added. Recall saved images with keys 1,2,3 Save images to the Frame Store with Option+1, Option+2, Option+3
- Enable crop for a clip and a resizable crop box will appear in the video window.
- Clip Settings Panel added
- Look Presets, Look, LGG, Curve, Framing Tool, and Framing Presets can now all be found in the clip settings panel.
- Snapshots can now use export presets
- Browser/Bin/Export have been combined and completely collapsable.
- Manual Audio Sync Tool has been added.
- BWF Audio syncing improvements
- Batch Export list has been reordered for better usability.
- Euphonix MC Color support added for Mac.
- RGB Curves added
- Ability to select a single channel R,G,B for viewing in histogram added.
- QuickTime reference file (re)generation with all image processing settings (requires new REDCODE QuickTime codec v4.1 BETA which can be downloaded here : http://reduser.net/forum/showthread....169#post584169)
- Avid Exports to case sensitive drives fixed
- Avid ALE now respects clip in/out points.
- Speed improvements.
- RMD saving improved.
- Project saving/loading improved.
- Exporting of large timelines has been fixed.
- Video playback lockup bugs fixed.
- Delayed/Jerky start on playback fixed.
- Tangent Wave panel jog now moves video player scrub bar.
Edit: added the new QuickTime reference file creation feature and link to the REDCODE QuickTime codec 4.1 beta release
http://red.cachefly.net/redcinex/RED...ld_183_mac.zip (posted 3/26/10)
http://red.cachefly.net/redcinex/RED...ld_183_win.zip (posted 3/26/10)
http://red.cachefly.net/redcinex/ROCKETcineX1740.zip (posted 2/8/2010)
Manual http://red.cachefly.net/redcinex/RED..._Build_158.pdf (posted 3/5/2010)
Feedback goes here: http://reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40103