RED MX Camera #953 - Montreal, Quebec, Canada available for rental with DoP or technical assistant
- RED One MX Body (with updated audio board)
- RED base production pack (Universal mount, RED handle, bottom plate, shoulder dovetail, top mount, top handle, RED cradle, two 18-inch steel rods)
- RED EVF viewfinder
- RED LCD monitor (5.6") with Hoodman LCD hood
- RED Bricks (3) and charger
- RED AC adapters
- 2 RED RAID Drives, one 320GB and one 640GB
- Element technica Aluminum Battery Interface with nano-clamp
- 6ft RAID drive cable
- 10 ft RED EVF/LCD cable
- 18" RED Pro Carbon rods (79 grams per rod instead of 450 grams for stainless steel rods)
- RED Pro Primes, 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 85mm and 100mm
- RED Nikon lens adapter
- Vinten Vision 100 head and carbon fiber tripod (100mm bowl, 41 lbs capacity)
- High-speed FireWire 800 CompactFlash (CF) card reader + three 8Gig cards
- ARRI MFF-1 Follow focus
- RedRockMicro widescreen format Matte Box
- Nikon/Nikkor lenses (35mm f1.4, 17-35mm f2.8, 20mm f2.8, 50 mm f1.8, 35-70mm f2.8, 80-200mm f2.8)
- Easyrig 3 500N
- Sennheiser K6/ME66 shotgun microphone with fishpole and Rycote Zeppelin suspension with windjammer.
- DIT equipment for on set work (17" MacBook Pro, MacPro, SATA drives, 24" monitor, highspeed Firewire CF reader, etc.)
- Postproduction hardware: MacPro 8 core with RED Rocket external RAID drive.
- Postproduction software: Final Cut Pro, Apple color, Crimson workflow, R3D Manager
- Panasonic PT-AE2000 1080p HD projector for viewing dailies on 92-inch screen.
- HP DreamColor LP2480zx colour critical LCD monitor with true 10bit per channel resolution for grading
- Production vehicle for lugging equipment
Experienced DOP, director, writer and editor. Willing to travel worldwide. I speak French, German and Dutch.
Contact me with your interesting projects at:
info (a) mondocom.ca
Website demo: http://demo.mondocom.ca