Thread: disclaimer towards to a sanjin proof..

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 disclaimer towards to a sanjin proof.. 
    why is this forum so boooooooooooooring?.. dry, very dry without more footage since the last mac's?.. :angry03:
    "The BBC alow the EX1/3 to be used on SD productions, the 5D is not considered aceptable to the BBC for SD Production"

the most funny post ever is courtesy of gang's good friend.. mr Williams.. old stephen
    ###.com forums
    on Oct 30 2009

link to gang's former avatar

It is like any performer. If they get booed off the stage then they have to come back with a better performance and stronger material. And like any artist - they are all very sensitive.

Banned
    I can't wait to post up a shit-storm after I take delivery. I've been really happy with everything I've been seeing. If you guys are sensitive, don't be, it's just the internet.

Uh, I posted a bunch of clips (3) just last weekend.

last century?.. :) todays's friday shawn..
    "The BBC alow the EX1/3 to be used on SD productions, the 5D is not considered aceptable to the BBC for SD Production"

the most funny post ever is courtesy of gang's good friend.. mr Williams.. old stephen
    ###.com forums
    on Oct 30 2009

link to gang's former avatar

filmmaker, I am probably the only member of the first 50 cameras that still has to hold a full time job outside of the film industry to be able to afford Red.

you know, the thing for me is the multiple processes necessary to get the red footage ready for the web, uploading it, and in a state that won't leave me regretting I posted it... and I am working full time too, albeit in the industry but not always on the Red. It is pretty time consuming.

Footage is flying in as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Nelson View Post
    filmmaker, I am probably the only member of the first 50 cameras that still has to hold a full time job outside of the film industry to be able to afford Red.
    That'll make two of us when I get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by rgdfilmsRED View Post
    I can't wait to post up a shit-storm after I take delivery.
    Ditto that. Please pray for no more delays!

Shawn, I love the footage you've posted - especially the shot of the boy on the trampoline in the rain. It's actually slow motion footage with an identity; the shot of Jarred sitting in the chair was honestly pretty pointless to me, as anyone can move around slowly in the frame. You could really judge the motion nicely in your clip and I really appreciated that. I just wish you would post some larger-sized footage, that's all. I think you would get more response that way.

If it's a server-size/bandwidth issue, I am sure you could find other users here willing to help you host some clips during this initial period of release. There seem to be a lot of folks willing to help out!