In the meantime someone receive the Resolve CC, what is the way to do color correction in Adobe CS5 ?
Color Finesse in AE ?
is so, what is the render speed ?
Color Finesse is about half the render speed of Apple's Color, while Resolve is nearly 4 times faster than Color. Plus, CF is difficult to handle – no keyframing in the GUI, for example, no useable tracker.
So you can just buy any GTX 480 (PC versions) and throw it into a mac pro and download the fermi and it works?
My test was made with a hackintosh.
'Maybe it works', with black screen on startup, but, the other problem is power. The GTX 480 need a lot of power, it has 2 concector, one with 6 pin and the other with 8 pins. The heat can be a problem too.
This is because i prefer hackintosh, I'm free to decide what i want at good price.
In Europe or in Germany, Austria, Switzerland,... you can officially buy a hackintosh.
Professional video and audio productions, 3D-renderings or as a powerful server:
The PearC Superior with its 2 Intel Xeon Nehalem processors with 8 cores (16 threads) offers enough power for every task.
If you need more you can even upgrade to up to 2x 3,33 GHz. Who offers more at that price?
from 2.099,00 EUR
- full aluminium, simple & stylish case by LianLi with excellent cooling and space arrangement
- highest quality PSU by Nexus with 850 watts
- by default 6 GB DDR3 SDRAM, up to 24 GB possible (6 slots)
- Professional ECC Registered memory modules
- 2x Nehalem XEON CPUs, by default 2,33 GHz each or until 2x Intel Xeon W5590 3,33 GHz
- 6x Highspeed USB 2.0 Ports
- 2x Gigabit-Ethernet-Port supporting 10/100/1000 MBit/s with Intel chipset
- Integrated 5.1 audio device
- 1x PCIe x8, 2x PCIe x16 (1x used by graphics card) and 2x PCI Slots for extension cards
- 6x SATA-Ports for hard disks and optical drives
- GeForce 9800 GT / 1024MB
- GeForce GTS 250 1024 MB + 69,00 EUR
- GeForce GTX 260 896MB + 149,00 EUR
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|