Hi Luigi new kid on the block here i been watching this thread for a while and wish i could run the multiple 470's for rersolve but for now i only have access to the gtx 285 and the gt 120 is it possible to get both to work together in a hack? i'm using a GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7-B3 intel Motherboard any info would be appreciated thanks in advance for your time.
Last edited by dean phills; 07-13-2011 at 12:53 PM.
thanks for replying luigi :) i will ask JOSe Lomena for his help thanks again.
Last edited by dean phills; 07-14-2011 at 09:57 AM.
luigi if you dont mind me asking can dsdt editing help using two gpu's? my 2 cards show up in about info but resolve would not use 1 for gui and other for cuda
dsdt is for acpi....
you see my for page section tips and triks?
you go at post 47, open debug mode anda paste this:
LsManager.3.NumGPUs = 2
LsManager.3.GPUMapping = 0 1
LsManager.3.GPUMappingEnable = 1
well save, logout and login..
i repat talk with JOSE , but this board you go to bios for change priority pcie grapchis boot.
well my friendssss...
i am at work for "machete" beta 1, this installer is ready with video tutorial for the end of this week.
This installer is only for P6t7 WS asus supercomputer and new LION Osx with 3 or 4 gtx 470/480.
For user with only 1 gnu in this moment not have a time for patch dsdt.
Hello my friendsssssss,
A promise is a promise ... slightly in advance;)
Machete beta 2 is ready, of course, where having the original Lion.
Well what is the Relais Machete GENERATION CUDA is an installer that will help you to install,
the mainboard ASUS P6T7 supercomputer, the Apple operating system Lion 10.7.
In collaboration with the Team InsanelyMac, Ermac, we ended up in Beta2 version of this installer but it works.
What's' new and what we want to introduce:
1. Support 6 CPU core i7 1366 / i980, i980x, i990x + 6 core Xeon
2. Sleep native, you can now put on standby and on again. ;)
3. Provisional support for tests 3 and 4 GTX 470/480 , not support for only 1 GPu in this moment .
4. Digital audio works.
5. Support REDROCKET
5. Support for Blackmagic 3D
What we would like to introduce in the next relay:
1. Support the GTX 570/580 and possibly 590.
2. speed up the boot in 6 seconds with a script to fix the start of the kext cache.
Another possibility would be to use 1 ATI 5770 and 2 GPU 580, if you are open to discuss ideas for now enjoy.
1. Follow Video tutorial for 1 part.
2. disconnect all hard drive and dvd and connect only Lion Hd in sata1.
3. install lion and ejoy in lion.
4. re run my installer and see the pics part2, select only driver and install and reboot ;)
5. connect all HD and DVD at your sata.
6. power on and Enjoy in Lion 10.7
I´m following your steps, I have a system with the asus, 3 gtx 470 and blackmagic. I followed the installations step by step, but I have a problem.
The computer is booting at a low resolution and can not be adjusted, its like the OS does not recognize the cards. The card and in slot 3, 5 and 7 counted from the CPU.
The only difference is the CPU, i´m using a Core i7 970 (6 cores).
Any help will be great.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|