I'm moving and not sure if I want to take my beautiful Sony HD Trinitron grading monitor. It's absolutely perfect for a small grading suite and has the sweetest blacks you'll see on anything made within the last 10 years. It's a 1080i monitor and resolves a good 900 lines but it's color accuracy is excellent, and like I said it's got those blacks that only a tube can achieve. When it was new it probably sold for over $20K plus the HD-SDI board which was around $5500. I got lucky and picked it up used a few years ago when a post house upgraded. I think $1500 is a good price with the HD-SDI board, just remember you need to have a video card like the Decklink or AJA Kona that can cross or downconvert to 1080i.
PM or e-mail me at email@example.com if interested.
• High precision20-inch display unit
• HR Trinitron, EBU Phosphors,900 TV lines
• Multiple format SD & HD inputs
• Auto White Balance capabilities
• Selectable aspect ratio 4:3/16:9
• Separate control unit & memory card
• Multiple monitor control
• Optional SD & HD plug-in decoderboards
• 4 slots
Here is a pic next to my Apple 30" for reference, and no the awesome lego Millennium Falcon is not included