Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: RED Spider...

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    "By joke?", I guessed. Nobody knew. They walked, crawled, ran and jumped, and there was only a single sharp pointy knife in my leg, touching the ground.
    I remembered the decent Hi-Fi speaker-nails which I used to type 'Touch to support Gold' into the ground to make a clear sound reproduction.
    I'll forget about the black spider as there's a Red Spider in which a better red world nests.

2. #92 RED Spider is going to build his RED SPIDER NEST @NAB 2007 
    Quote Originally Posted by Floris Liesker View Post
    "By joke?", I guessed. Nobody knew. They walked, crawled, ran and jumped, and there was only a single sharp pointy knife in my leg, touching the ground.
    I remembered the decent Hi-Fi speaker-nails which I used to type 'Touch to support Gold' into the ground to make a clear sound reproduction.
    I'll forget about the black spider as there's a Red Spider in which a better red world nests.
    Hi lovely Babe,

I am so lucky that " you know what I am taling about "

Cheers,

STEWART
    HKG - CHINA

Man the updated version's even cooler than my original. Should've used this one on the snowboards!

4.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #94  
    yeah Kai.. Its pretty hardcore. I still like yours alot though.. there is the comic version then the all-business version.

Well you guys can't talk about the other boards without posting pictures...

6. #96 but can it skate?