The Foundry is pleased to announce the availability of STORM 1.0v2.
This patch release addresses a number of stability issues and also one new feature and one feature enhancement.
STORM 1.0v2 can be found here:
- Storm now supports the RED Rocket Breakout Box, allowing you to output 4K images to 4K monitors or projectors.
- Tape Name metadata is now included when you export DPX files. Tape Name information assists conforming in some 3rd Party applications.The Foundry Storm 1.0v2
- It was possible to remove both the audio and video tracks from a clip, resulting in a blank Bin clip.
- Overlapping multi-track Timelines were not reading tracks in the correct sequential order, from the ’top’ downward.
- EXR and DPX exports defaulted to 8-bit precision, resulting in clipping.
- XML files exported to Final Cut Pro did not handle multi-track audio correctly.
- Importing and conforming XML containing merged tracks from Final Cut Pro added ’Merged’ to the file name instead of retaining the basic RED clip name.
- Removing audio tracks from multiple Bin clips simultaneously was causing Storm to crash.
- Grid view in the Media Pool was clipping column names in the right-click context menus.
- Dragging-and-dropping saved Looks onto multiple clips was causing Storm to crash.
The STORM Team