Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: footage...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumfun View Post
    Forget the footage. I don't need to see any more footage to know this is a good camera. Please concentrate on getting working models out the door.
    I agree completely. We can take it. We're tough. You do your job, and we can wait.
    Jaime Vallés

AJV Media
    Video, photography & graphic design
    www.ajvmedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gbabymogul View Post
    You don't need to see shots with deep DOF, exterior wide dynamic range, a variety of motion shots (both with the subject matter and the camera), and compositions with specific detail interacting with all of that ?
    Sure, but I see Jim's point as that reservations are closed now, so no one is making a buying decision right now on this camera anyway. Red wants to have some impact at NAB with previously unseen footage, so they're saving it up.

Banned
    One question though Jim,

How does the new footage look ?

horrible richard.. brrr......
    "The BBC alow the EX1/3 to be used on SD productions, the 5D is not considered aceptable to the BBC for SD Production"

the most funny post ever is courtesy of gang's good friend.. mr Williams.. old stephen
    ###.com forums
    on Oct 30 2009

link to gang's former avatar

why do you think they're expecting for the nab?..

edit
    sorry.. i couldn't resist..

"The BBC alow the EX1/3 to be used on SD productions, the 5D is not considered aceptable to the BBC for SD Production"

the most funny post ever is courtesy of gang's good friend.. mr Williams.. old stephen
    ###.com forums
    on Oct 30 2009

link to gang's former avatar

*watches e-mail mailbox in anticipation*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeale View Post
    Sure, but I see Jim's point as that reservations are closed now, so no one is making a buying decision right now on this camera anyway. Red wants to have some impact at NAB with previously unseen footage, so they're saving it up.
    Agree with ya :)

I was commenting on the blanket nature of the statement. I completely understand why they're going to wait till NAB (and probably agree with their reasaoning). NAB's still gonna be like sniffing a kilo of 4K cocaine instead of our regular one or two lines of 4K a month, hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Gbabymogul View Post
    NAB's still gonna be like sniffing a kilo of 4K cocaine instead of our regular one or two lines of 4K a month

"First you get the 4K.... then you get the power.... then you get the women..."

Quote Originally Posted by Boothba View Post
    "First you get the 4K.... then you get the power.... then you get the women..."
    lol, I see that I am not the only one... Alex, you kill me.

Jim and Team,

I've previously attended the CineAlta screenings held during NAB which is usually held at the Bally's. They have 2 sessions and they're packed.

Will the Red screenings be held offsite from the convention centre to cater for the interest and to see the demo material on the big screen?