Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Fanboys and Hecklers...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I join the RedLeader in asking those that have nothing better to do than heckle just to purge their own bile to desist. I would even ask Jarred to police posts that simply recycle the same old cliches about how the RedOne is a fraud. We're wasting bandwidth by swearing our allegiance to Red every time some idiot wanders in off the street. I am sure the Red Team appreciates our support, they are human after all, but its getting boring and redundant.
    As always your post make such good reading Blair:)

Now being a Scot:D I am off to celebrate:)

Having now studied the theory side of videography for one year exactly i salute you all. Kind helpful generous and sincere people who have helped me learn and given me some great laughs often in the wee smaw hours of the night.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU

Michael

2.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    I will simply not tolerate any bashing.. if i find it, it will be deleted and the poster removed from the site. It is perfectly fine to debate, but those looking for trouble and posts that are fishing or trolling will just be canned. Jim has opened the doors to us all to take a peek inside and i simply wont allow anyone to tarnish his generosity.

This will become the policy here, and pretty much one of the only rules.. i hope that doesn't offend anyone.

Thanks everyone.

Banned
    Way to go Jarred all these people who don't believe in this project can eat their hearts out when this camera gets into our hands.

Since Nigel seems to have been kickbanned how about we kill any thread like:

"THANK YOU RED FOR MAKING MY LIFE HAPPY!"

For at least the appearance of balance...

5.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by im.thatoneguy View Post
    Since Nigel seems to have been kickbanned how about we kill any thread like:

"THANK YOU RED FOR MAKING MY LIFE HAPPY!"

For at least the appearance of balance...
    Balance is not a requirement here. This is a RED site. Pro-RED is welcomed with open arms. :-)

Jim

yeah....Red's allright. And lay off Stephen Williams. He's good people!
    watching budgets shrink since 2000

www.adriancorreia.com

I agree with all of this. This place is for RED users. Why should we have to listen to the people that have no interest in RED other then to see it hopefully fail. That makes no sense to me. So I support Jarred and Jim in there dicesions to delet anyone who dose not share a comon bond with the rest of the RED user.

8.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    I'm good with Stephen. Actually he is now my personal project. He is an acknowledged interested yet respectful skeptic. My job is to win him over. Someday he'll be shooting a RED ONE and when he speaks about his experience, people will listen.

Jim

There will always be hecklers (and kochs) who want to get a bite from those who dare to push the envelope. Let these people shout, scream and label us, who cares. At the end of the day we're gonna be the ones having the last laugh. Where will these individuals figure in your academy award winning speech??

Peace,
    Mark.
    "A man is only as big as the dreams he dares to live"

liquidmocean

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    I'm good with Stephen. Actually he is now my personal project. He is an acknowledged interested yet respectful skeptic. My job is to win him over. Someday he'll be shooting a RED ONE and when he speaks about his experience, people will listen.

Jim
    Hi Jim,

Hopefully sooner rather than later:)

Best wishes and Happy New Year

Stephen
    Epic Dragon owner, the first upgraded camera in Switzerland :D