Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KETCH ROSSi

Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 170 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
    Thanks for clarifying :) can't wait to see the project coming alive. Hopefully you will update the process (including the construction work etc) in this thread so we can enjoy the ride too :)
    RED is the PC of cinema world. Most powerful, most customizable and most freedom.

he is a mad man.. but really entertaining and inspirational for this community! "may the westerlies always blow favorably for the ketch"

Quote Originally Posted by paul.moore View Post
    he is a mad man.. but really entertaining and inspirational for this community! "may the westerlies always blow favorably for the ketch"

What a FIRTS post Paul... ;)

Welcome to REDUSER... A ONE CRAZY community of Filmmakers!!

Thanks for the kind words, love the winds and anything they bring with, which usually are always good things... ;)
    Ketch Rossi Producer | Director | Cinematographer
    __________________________________________________ __

I first met Ketch online, and he welcomed me to the community with open arms... Then, at the event in Vegas he proudly held up his M8 like a Championship belt. I hear people talk, lord knows people like talking, if I had Ketch as a customer and he praised me as I truly deserved, gave me tons of business, would I not be more inclined to do him a solid? Ketch, don't let anyone online stop you from being you, live life for yourself and if people can't take the heat -- oh well, go get a cooking lesson...

- All my best Paul

Paul Ellington
    director/dp & writer

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ellington View Post
    I first met Ketch online, and he welcomed me to the community with open arms... Then, at the event in Vegas he proudly held up his M8 like a Championship belt. I hear people talk, lord knows people like talking, if I had Ketch as a customer and he praised me as I truly deserved, gave me tons of business, would I not be more inclined to do him a solid? Ketch, don't let anyone online stop you from being you, live life for yourself and if people can't take the heat -- oh well, go get a cooking lesson...

- All my best Paul

Thanks for your support and kind words Paul,

I could not EVER change as I was forged by LiFE, and there is nothing else in this world capable of reforging anything which was done my life it self!

I know I do talk a lot and I do thing the unconventional way, and I also aI do have high dreams which I speak of them out loud and some people might just not see them as Dreams but yet as simply insanity or talking about something that can't be done or its impossible, so Mad Man, crazy, Day Dreaming and so on, I have been called all of them behind my back and in front of my face at times with a smile others in an arrogant and rude disrespectful way, Yet "I PERSEVERE" I do not care nor worry about those that don't believe in my Dreams... I Do... And I'll Pursue them till my last days in this Earth, or in what ever other planet I might be... ;)

It wasn't the first time I brought M8 to NAB, did so last year upon my return form the fantastic experience that was the "Epic AMerican Tour" were I shot some of the footage that ended up on the RED EPIC REELL 700 and of course "CARLY" but if you referring at this year's NAB, then here is one shot on Cioni's site form the Reduser Party 4k event... Taken by a Reduser member Josh, thanks again for taking this shots Josh... ;)

Which BTW, there was a great advantage this year for me to have taken M8 to NAB, as RED was so very kind and tucked care of me and brought Epic M8 to Cali for the upgrade so I didn't have to ship it out, and for this I'm so thankful again to Kelly, Nick and the all RED team whom continue to give an INSANE Outstanding GREAT and Unique Customer service!!

Quote Originally Posted by KETCH ROSSi View Post
    Thanks for your support and kind words Paul,

I could not EVER change as I was forged by LiFE, and there is nothing else in this world capable of reforging anything which was done my life it self!

I know I do talk a lot and I do thing the unconventional way, and I also aI do have high dreams which I speak of them out loud and some people might just not see them as Dreams but yet as simply insanity or talking about something that can't be done or its impossible, so Mad Man, crazy, Day Dreaming and so on, I have been called all of them behind my back and in front of my face at times with a smile others in an arrogant and rude disrespectful way, Yet "I PERSEVERE" I do not care nor worry about those that don't believe in my Dreams... I Do... And I'll Pursue them till my last days in this Earth, or in what ever other planet I might be... ;)

It's a cultural thing, as well, green is the color of money, genius, and unfortunately envy. I like it loud and bousterous, some people don't... Oh "fu*#" well too bad for them. We all live for our crazy dreams and if you don't talk about them, ask for favors they wont happen and people wont do them for you. Nobody else brought their camera to NAB and asked, so they don't know they wouldn't have had it done, probably not but you know what RED is working overdrive and it wont be that long for the rest of us and it's worth the wait. The nest thing will be people will be upset of the Dragon upgrade, even if you had a beta version or real version now, why not... You were one of the first supporters and also have spent a lot of money on gear...

I hate it when people talk behind your back, do it to my face so I can at least respect the what rests between your legs. And I would never threaten violence just to hear it out loud makes people look like more of a "crazy/madman" (which I think you should never stop being) but if they don't like it too bad... Go whisper and complain to everybody else about stuff a third party cant do anything about because they aren't being told directly... REDUser is different from when I first joined. Just because you get an Epic doesn't mean you're a DP... It takes years.
    Last edited by Paul Ellington; 05-05-2012 at 09:28 AM. Reason: spelling

Paul Ellington
    director/dp & writer

It's a cultural thing, as well, green is the color of money, genius, and unfortunately envy. I like it loud and bousterous, some people don't... Of "fu*#" well too bad for them. We all live for our crazy dreams and if you don't talk about them, ask for favors they wont happen and people wont do them for you. Nobody else brought their camera to NAB and asked, so they don't know they wouldn't have had it done, probably not but you know what RED is working overdrive and it wont be that long for the rest of us and it's worth the wait. The nest thing will be people will be upset of the Dragon upgrade, even if you had a beta version or real version now, why not... You were one of the first supporters and also have spent a lot of money on gear...

I hate it when people talk behind your back, do it to my face so I can at least respect the what rests between your legs. And I would never threaten violence just to hear it out loud makes people look like more of a "crazy/madman" (which I think you should never stop being) but if they don't like it too bad... Go whisper and complain to everybody else about stuff a third party cant do anything about because they aren't being told directly... REDUser is different from when I first joined. Just because you get an Epic doesn't mean you're a DP... It takes years.

Very well said Paul.

The Bamboo just came out of the ground, after years of trying hard to get to the surface it finally got up there, and now its growth will be RAPID and EXPONENTIAL... ;)

Very well said Paul.

The Bamboo just came out of the ground, after years of trying hard to get to the surface it finally got up there, and now its growth will be RAPID and EXPONENTIAL... ;)

I am willing to wait for the growth but like you at times life is and has been challenging, a tumor resting right on the axis of my sight-lines... How ironic.

Paul Ellington
    director/dp & writer

I am willing to wait for the growth but like you at times life is and has been challenging, a tumor resting right on the axis of my sight-lines... How ironic.

yes indeed life is ever challenging, and I do more then understand you Paul, as I sure had more then my share, and more continue to come as a direct consequence, but till the very last, we must go on as if we were in the very best of HEALTH... There is no other way!!

yes indeed life is ever challenging, and I do more then understand you Paul, as I sure had more then my share, and more continue to come as a direct consequence, but till the very last, we must go on as if we were in the very best of HEALTH... There is no other way!!
    Indeed. Hope to see you again soon Sir.

- PE

Paul Ellington
    director/dp & writer