I think this deserves it's own thread. Assimilate has released SCRATCH RED Pre-Post. From the PDF:
ASSIMILATE™ teams with RED DIGITAL CINEMA and Maxvision to deliver a fully featured, turnkey PrePost solution for RED ONE users. RED ONE and SCRATCH® complement each other for data capture to data post.
The SCRATCH RED PrePost System is optimized for the following processes.
Take REDCODE R3D files directly from any RED media and set up for:
• Shot management
• Direct output to tape with metadata burn-in
• Conform from offline
• Create basic color grading
• Generate LUTs to pass on through post/vfx process, or lab calibrated printer lights to interface with your film lab
• Generate outputs required to finish in post production
• Drive a projector for review sessions