Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: HMKFILMS AS - Norway

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. #21 Interesting power solution.. 
    Our Epic-M on the set of Norwegian TV Series "Hellfjord" earlier this summer.

They had been shooting most of the footage on Arri Alexa camera, but once the Epic arrived on set the Alexa was downgraded to simply serve as a power supply

EPIC-M #890 Dragon "Signature"

HMKFILMS ltd
    EPIC MOMENTS AT EXTREME QUALITY!

hahaha nice Hans ... thanks for posting
    Raphael Varandas
    DCINE Digital Cinema
    Cameras, Glasses, Post Solutions on Set and a GREAT coffee ;)

SAO PAULO-BRASIL +5511.55498419 (Office)
    +5511.9990DCINE +55119970DCINE ( Mobile's)

MONSTRO Storm Trooper
    MONSTRO CF
    HELIUM's CF
    GEMINI OG #013
    GEMINI

SUMMICRON C SET
    SUPERSPEEDS MKII
    UP and more...

www.dcine.tv

raphael@dcine.tv
    atendimento@dcine.tv

Hi folks, what an exiting day in RED history! "Scarlet*unveiled"

Thought i'd drop by and throw in a little update here on our owners page.

Epic M #890 will soon be flying side by side one of Norways first Epic X's in a Stab C gyro - 3D setup! We are exited to say the least :-)

Here is a picture from a testing day a while back, you just gotta love this stuff!

Attached Images
    Last edited by Hans Magnus Kvåle; 11-03-2011 at 03:37 PM.

HMKFILMS ltd

Awesome post!!! Norway is THE most perfect country to make full use of it. This year was my first visit to a place really close to where you are based...I can't wait to return and film. When you drive true these huge valleys it makes me feel like I'm in yosemite or something. I saw some cineflex systems flying by and the only thing I could still dream of is a setup like in your picture....amazing, hope you keep us up to date with production on that kind of system. Have fun!!
    -----------
    LITES camera dep.
    http://www.lites.be/

Quote Originally Posted by J.K.Dibbets View Post
    Awesome post!!! Norway is THE most perfect country to make full use of it. This year was my first visit to a place really close to where you are based...I can't wait to return and film. When you drive true these huge valleys it makes me feel like I'm in yosemite or something. I saw some cineflex systems flying by and the only thing I could still dream of is a setup like in your picture....amazing, hope you keep us up to date with production on that kind of system. Have fun!!
    Hi J.K, thank you for your post and sorry for my late reply, I'm a really lousy blogger.. Norway is a truly Epic place to be making films but extremely expensive, so international productions dont happen to often here unlike in our neighbour country Sweeden. Im looking forward to seeing "Girl with the dragon tattoo"
    Let us know when you are back here filming, it would be cool to meet you being a fellow reduser and all :-)
    The aerial 3D shoot I was writing about earlier was unfortunatley postponded due to bad weather. We're super exited having our Epic in this type of setup so fingers are crossed that it will be another go during the first half of 2012.

Happy New Year!

HMKFILMS ltd

Thanks for your kind reply!

Too bad but I'm sure you'll get some great opportunities in 2012.

What a coincidence...I'll drive trough Norway from 14th to 22nd januari. 7000km by car to make aerial shots from rallycars. Unfortunatly the only place I can stop for a day is Nordkapp and then drive straight back. It's for broadcast tv and I'm actually the pilot of the heli: http://www.aerialtronics.nl/en/altura

We are actually building one of these from start to finish for a scarlet as we speak. 100% sure we will get a change to meet up in the future. Would love too. I'll show them your setup cause it is inspiring for developements I'm sure. Hope you can share some more about it soon!! Happy newyear to you too.
    -----------
    LITES camera dep.
    http://www.lites.be/

Hi J.K
    Have a nice time on your job here in Norway, It sure sounds exiting. Hope the weather wont be to much of a problem for your setup. We will try and post more photos of our setup both in 2D and 3D as things fall in place the coming months.

Are you visiting NAB Show in Vegas this April?

HMKFILMS ltd

8. #28 Custom designed HDFI solution for our Pelican cases. 
    Hi everyone,

This is brand new customized foam insert for our Pelicane cases, that we had made last week. It was good to finally get rid of those horrible default foaminserts that came with the Pelicane cases. We also made a new insert for our original Epic-M case wich has been great so far, but the decition was to place Epic-M body in the larger 1610 case. Pelicane 1610 now includes everything we need to start filming, if more power is needed just add one 1510 case, and filters - Matte box is housed in the last 1510 case.

01_Pelicane_1610_Main

02_Pelicane_1610_Main

03_Pelicane_1610_Main

04_Pelicane_1510_Power

05_Pelicane_1510_MatteBox

07_Pelicane_1610_Engravings

08_Pelicane_1610_SwissTools

09_Pelicane_Custom_Logos

10_Pelicane_Cases_Custom

It was all very profesionally made by "Fosen-Tools ltd" a local company specializing in custom solutions like this. (www.fosen-tools.no) For all English speaking viewers it might be an idea to use Google Translate because their webpage is in Norwegian only.

We are very happy with the result and will continue to use Fosen Tools in the future, In time all our equipment will be presented like this :-)

HMKFILMS ltd

Superb - Loads of potential in 3 "small" cases.

Banned
    Amazing set-up!

What about when you fly? Do you check it or carry-on the Epic in the 1510?

-P