Hi all. . .
I'm currently RED #2217, but am concerned that my camera won't be here in time for me to shoot my feature this coming spring. I am hoping to find someone who might be willing to postpone their camera purchase until April/May in return for allowing me to buy their camera earlier. I am willing to sweeten the deal somewhat, but not massively. I'm just hoping that someone might be willing to help me out in return for me lending my camera (the one I'll be buying from them) to the seller for their use for a later project (perhaps for a two-RED shoot).
Thank you very much for your kind consideration.
Stephen Pruitt, Ph.D.