Hi all. . .
I'm currently RED #2815 and #2816, but am concerned that my camera won't be here in time for me to shoot my Opera prima this coming spring. I am hoping to find someone who might be willing to postpone their camera purchase until May in return for allowing me to buy their camera earlier. you donīt really have to pospone if you donīt want we can make it a sale deal, because I am planning to purchased the 2 redones I reserved any way.
Thank you very much for your kind consideration, please get in touch with me