The Foundry is pleased to announce the availability of STORM 1.0v4.
STORM 1.0v4 can be found here:
- Storm now supports the RED SDK 4.1 allowing you import and export Epic footage.
- Storm also supports HDRx footage, allowing you to manipulate Low and High Exposure frames separately.
- BUG ID 19463 - Opening .stormpackage files was causing Storm to crash if the saved project contained floating panes.
- BUG ID 20135 - Viewer masks were not adapting to changes in the Viewer size or aspect ratio.
- BUG ID 20990 - R3D naming conventions were occasionally causing problems when conforming Timelines.
Please see the Release Notes for a list Known Issues and Workarounds.
n.b. This new release utilises the 1.4.7 or 1.4.10 version of drivers and firmware for the RED Rocket.
The STORM Team