Thread: FS: Litepanels 1x1 2 Light kit (Flypack) like new. $3000 OBO. Free delivery in L.A.

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 FS: Litepanels 1x1 2 Light kit (Flypack) like new. $3000 OBO. Free delivery in L.A. 
    Thanks for looking. This is a lightly used kit with a few cosmetic scratches but everything is in perfect working condition. You are saving $800 off retail and this was only used on one shoot. $3,000 OBO and I will deliver for free in the Los Angeles area. Comes packed as if bought retail. Thank you.

The Litepanels 1x1 DL-Flood, DL-Spot Flypak 2-Light Kit (Multi-Voltage) brings you the latest in cool LED lighting in a complete portable lighting kit. Two 1x1' Litepanels form the core of this versatile kit: one Daylight 5600K Flood unit with a 50 light beam; and one Daylight 5600K Spot unit with a 30 light beam.

In addition, the kit includes two 100-240VAC power supplies for the fixtures, two light stands, two mounting brackets for the power supplies, a storage bag for the power supplies and accessories, two 6-piece gel sets customized for the specific fixtures, and a 2-Lite carrying case for storage and transport of the kit. These fixtures are powered by an external 100-240VAC international adapter, which provides 24VDC to the unit. Equipped with an (optional) XLR power connector cable, the 1x1 can also run off a variety of 18-28VDC sources, including a standard camera battery, car battery, or an optional Backpack PowerCell.

This Kit Includes:

* Litepanels 1 x 1 Mono LED Daylight Flood Light (100-240VAC)
    * Litepanels 1 x 1 Mono LED Daylight Spot Light (100-240VAC)
    * 2 x Litepanels Litepanels Nano Light Stand (6.2')
    * Litepanels 2LSC 1x1 2 Lite Carrying Case
    * Litepanels Tungsten Conversion, Diffusion Gels for 1 x 1' (Set 6)

Feel free to pm me or email me at calimatt87@yahoo.com with any questions or offers.