Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Michael Bravin Charged with email hacking!

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffboyle View Post
    Maybe we don't know all there is to this.

I don't believe that JJ was sending detailed technical info to Amnon or anyone else who wasn't part of RED.

Maybe MB pleaded guilty to draw a line under it all as he can't afford the lawyers that others can.

Maybe a deliberate trap was involved.

Maybe we should all just wait to see what happens and what comes out in the fullness of time.
    Geoff,

Of course we don't know all that went on. But some of your speculation is rather bizarre. The United States has public defenders for those who can't afford to defend themselves in criminal cases. And I don't see how you can trap someone into breaking into your email account.

Pulleeez

A whole bunch of us were asking Arri for a "T-Block" version the day it was first shown, it's not exactly rocket science.
    Apparently it is...

Pulleeez

A whole bunch of us were asking Arri for a "T-Block" version the day it was first shown, it's not exactly rocket science.

I think I've asked every digital camera manufacturer for one at some point... but Geoff's right, it was one of the first things I asked ARRI when I saw the Alexa, and I'm sure a hundred other people asked them that too. I recall even suggesting that to Dalsa.
    David Mullen, ASC
    Los Angeles
    http://www.davidmullenasc.com

Attached Images