Thread: Group Buy option for new Portable DIT/Editing System DIY kit.

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Group Buy option for new Portable DIT/Editing System DIY kit. 
    We are announcing a new option for portable DIT and Editing systems from our new company DragonFire Systems. It is a Pelican/Storm case that has had a monitor and a full ATX Case built into it. It features a Plexiglass lid with top mounted Power and reset buttons as well as a large number of ports. There is a lid that opens for access to the ports on the back of the computer case. The system comes with a 22" Viewsonic Monitor mounted to the lid that has a unique hinge mechanism that allows the monitor to swing forward and down for desktop operation. It also comes with speakers, a power supply and water cooling for the CPU. We are releasing these barebones systems as DIY kits. These particular models do not come with a motherboard, processor, memory or hard drives.

We understand that there are a couple of options for DIT systems including laptops with MAXX cards and towers mounted to carts. This is somewhere between those two options. Not as mobile as a laptop, but more compact than a cart with a traditional tower. I personally use mine with a RED ROCKET and an I7 Processor and 16gb of ram.

We are offering a group buy for until the end of October with the following conditions.

Normal price for the DIY Storm Dragon system is $2300

If there are 5-9 buyers the price drops to $2100

If there are 10+ buyers the price drops to $2000

This deal expires midnight PST October 31st.

The orders will be filled in the order that they are received. there are some ready to ship immediately.

PM or Email me for reservations.

*The pictures are of one of our complete systems. The DIY is similar without the Internal computer parts and a Storm Dragon DIY label. Actual pictures will be available shortly.
    Attached Images