Hey all, posted this on Redcine thread, but still need help!
I have a project that is completely transcoded to 1080p ProRes 4444 except for the last 3 files. The footage was shot on Epic, mix of 5k 2:1 and 2k 2.4 @300fps. All shot onto the same SSD. The files that aren't working are 5k 2:1 96fps on 23.98 time base RC 13:1.
Essentially the transcode takes FOREVER (12+hours per clip!), and when it completes the .mov file is corrupt, and has a tiny file size of a few MBs at the most. I tried using multiple versions of Red Cine X, Red Cine X Pro, and Premiere Pro CS5.5 (w/ epic plugin). In all programs, the playback of the files in question works without a hitch and looks great. I tried chopping the clips down but the same issue still occurs... Drive I'm rendering to has plenty of space, and I've tried multiple drives. Other clips that worked in the project are even longer at same specs and transcoded fine.
Running on 8-core Mac Pro, no Red Rocket. Mac OS 10.6.8