Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: One last shot...

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #51  
    On the 21st instructions will appear on the website. Obviously it's not there yet :)
    ROBCODE Santa Claus @ RED

"You get the chicken by waiting for the egg to hatch, not by smashing it with a hammer" - Jarred

Banned
    Hi Red people: If I have already ordered up a 300mm lens, can I shift the same reservation payment to apply it a 18-85mm zoom instead, during the open reservation period?

Quote Originally Posted by planet e View Post
    Hi Red people: If I have already ordered up a 300mm lens, can I shift the same reservation payment to apply it a 18-85mm zoom instead, during the open reservation period?
    I am going to take 300 with the camera so if RED will not take it back from you and I will get mine, I can take it from you.
    How are you going to check your camera once you get it then?
    Andrew

My experience was a breeze. There was a link to the Reservation Form (.pdf) on the website. Download, fill out with all the particulars, including credit card number (if not by cc, they had alternate instructions for payment). You could either fax it in (heard that faxing was the quicker way to go) or digitize your form and email it in. Account was debited within a couple of days. Several days later than that, I got an email from Kelly with another .pdf of my Reservation Agreement (no surprises, just standard contract stating that you could get your $ back at any time, etc.), signed it, faxed it in. Done. It took a little while to get the R, I suppose they'll just send another confirmatory email this time around.