Have mostly sat back and learned throughout my time here, but now need a little advice.
Looking into purchasing a 3 Light Kino Flo Kit from B&H and was wondering if you think this is an investment that can pay itself back.
Am new to this, but am very interested in renting out independently (or if possible through a rental house somehow).
Kit Includes the following:
Kino Flo Interview Select 3 Fluorescent Light Kit (120V)
Let me know what you think and any advice about investing in and renting out equipment.
- 2 x Double System Double Fixture - 2' (CFX2402)
- 4Bank Fixture - 2' (CFX2404)
- 4Bank Ballast (BAL410S120)
- 2 x Double Ballast
- Extension Cable for 4-Bank Fixture - 25'
- 2 x Double Extension (25')
- 3 x MTP-BL41 Mount w/ 5/8" Baby Receiver (16mm)
- 2 x Lamp Case
- Interview Ship Case (KASINT)
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty