Thread: San Francisco Bay Area Red Users

Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Hello. I'm in the Fremont Area. Work in the South Bay. I just shot a 2-camera RED shoot two weeks ago. I'm going a web series and run www.bayareafilmmakers.com
    http://www.radiumcamera.com
    http://www.cinetechshow.com

SILICON VALLEY Rental house
    Atlas Orion Anamorphic lenses PL Mount 40, 65,100
    Red Epic-W 8k Helium - Red Epic-x Dragon 6K - Scarlet-W 5K - Ursa Mini Pro - FS7 - A7S - Alexa Mini
    Zeiss CP.2 Kit- GL Optics 18-35mm T2 300 degree version - Cooke 18-100 T3

Hi DC

We have been running a RED camera system and five RED 4k edit suites for about a year and a half now and know the rascal inside out, as well as consulting on post-workflows and the like. I'm in town quite often, so if you feel like buying me a very large Latte and hooking up give me a shout at 831.477.1806 or drop me a note at chris@CLAi.tv and we'll see if we can make something happen!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by dcroan View Post
    I'm an Executive Producer who just bought a RED camera & complete accessories to supplement the rest of our camera inventory (Panasonic HVXs, etc).

I realize how little I know about this camera, and I'm trying to find out if there's anyone out there who's established this community in San Francisco. I'm sorry, but I don't have time to travel to Santa Cruz.

Just throwing it out there and seeing if anyone's listening. Thanks!
    Feel free to give me a call (510-655-1283) and visit us in the East Bay (Oakland/Emeryville border). Got our Red almost 2 years ago and am almost finished building our stage for green screen work. I am also offering a new service which may be of interest to you; please see www.RedZephyrCam.com.
    Paul Kalbach

RED Weapon-Helium#4580, RedOne-MX #1693, RedOne-MX #10062

www.ArtichokePro.com
    www.RedZephyrCam.com