I have never seen another Kinoptiks set in my life. I usually only see the 9.8mm or the 50mm, but never a full set! These lenses are something special...
- They all have very close focus ability, 360 degree focus rotation, and clean glass. Geared focus rings can be added easily.
- The 18mm has the old Cooke Panchro style focus mechanism (barrel spins), but I have a special ARRI standard to PL adapter for that lens (included). When ARRI was selling this adapter it cost $1,500! Its a thing of beauty really. It can be used as a quick adapter for all the lenses if you prefer. That is how I used them before I got the simple PL mounts for each lens.
- These lenses are tiny and lightweight, but they also cover 4K and maybe even 4.5K, but I don't have a Red One to test 4.5K. The 18 and 28 have some vignetting at 5K.
- There are no scratches, scuffs, chips, dings, fungus, haze, etc. Only some light dust specs inside, but nothing that affects the image.
- All the rings move freely.
- I am missing a couple of caps (18, 35), but a custom hard case is included in the sale.
18mm - f/1.8, T2
28mm - f/2, T2.5
35mm - f/2, T2.5
50mm - f/2, T2.5
75mm - f/2, T2.5
I'm asking... now on ebay