Lots of improvements across the board, but the big one in both Camera Build and RCX pro is the introduction of REDgamma3 and REDcolor3.
Remember, with the power of R3D and RAW, RG3 and RC3 will work on previous footage you have shot all the way back.... give it a go.
Camera Build ( for Epic and Scarlet )
Significant changes since previous build:
* Added RedGamma3/REDColor3
* Playback Enhancements
* HD-SDI 720p support of 50, 59.94 and 60
* SMPTE352 payload added for all HD-SDI modes
* Updated list of supported lenses
* Changed REDcolor default to REDColor3/REDGamma3
* Changed "Curve" button "Color/Gamma"
* Changed audio gain default to 10dB
* Changed audio limiter default to ON
* Changed Title/Action guide defaults
* Changed Media>>Set dialog to a Slate Dialog; Settings>>Project>>Slate
* Fix default Zebra 2 high IRE to 47
* Fix for audio meters indicating 'no input' after shutdown
* Fix for frame-guides not sized correctly in 1.9 aspect ratio
* Fix to show power dialog in record (power button disabled)
* Fix for audio input indicators not always correct at startup
* Fix for changing the playback speed
* Fix for changing Shutter Angle with REDmote
* Fix for REDmote lockup when docked on Rear Battery module
* Fix for RAW exposure tool
* REDmote version 2.0.9 is included in the 3.0.0 zip
* Audio and exposure mode icons now inn sync with camera
* Wireless indicator now updates when wireless is turned off
* Bugfix for fan speed and shutter angle slots
Operational notes specific to Build v3.0.0:
* EVF not supported in playback
* Phantom power disabled
* Sensor Flip disabled
* 5K ANA clips not supported in playback
* Detaching monitor during playback will require reboot on monitor re-attach
* Zoom Rocker mapping to aperture is not fully implemented
* Camera powered RED BRICK may display voltage instead of battery capacity on some cameras.
* EVF black level raised in some cases
* ISO setting limited to min of 250
* Image Magnify is available during preview, but not during recording.
* HD-SDI is True Progressive, and do not support 1080i or 1080 PsF signal formats.
Note that the above build has been tested and released as a release build. There will be a camera Beta 3.X build posted later this week that supports some new AF code, lens additions etc..
RCX PRO Build 11 Beta:
REDCINE-XProfessional Build 11 Beta Release Notes:
Added: RedGamma3 and RedColor3
Added: Enabled UnSharp Mask (USM) post effect .
Added: Preference tab for post effects settings: CPU usage control.
Added: FCP-X XML export support.
Added: FCP-X XML import support.
Added: 1.9:1 as a valid aspect ratio in the framing tool.
Added: Send To Photoshop, Lightroom, and After Effects on Windows.
Added: Support for multi-track and gaps in the "Timeline (all clips)"exporter.
Added: PSD File format as an export target. Includes XMP.
Added: Backslash shortcut key to preview the "as shot" look.
Added: HDR blend mode and bias as an export burn in option.
Added: Support for setting the active eye on multiple 3d clips at once.
Added: The Take metadata field is now automatically populated if custom takedata for a clip does not already exist.
Added: Double-clicking an export preset will now open the Export Settingsdialog for that preset.
Added: Support for setting the active eye on multiple 3d clips at once,using the bin context menu.
Added: Lift / Gamma / Gain controls to Redline.
Added: External Audio TC, Notes, Tape, Take, and Scene metadata to burn-in.
Added: Support for exporting sequences and/or bins using the "Bin (allclips)" and/or the "Bin (selected clips)" exportsources.
Fixed: Issue where previewing the Meta look preset would not work.
Fixed: Issue where applying the Meta look preset would cause a crash.
Fixed: Issue where project auto-saves would never be cleaned up. They arenow limited to the last 10.
Fixed: Issue where REDline exports from within RCX would improperly ignoreclip look and framing settings.
Fixed: Issue where the import progress dialog would sometimes appear duringmanual relinking of an import.
Fixed: Issue where anaglyph channels were swapped when doing Quicktimeexports.
Fixed: Issue with generating BWF's from 29.97 clips.
Fixed: Issue when editing framing in the viewer with aspect lock.
Fixed: Issue where the Viewer did not have the final image displayed duringcolor correction changes.
Fixed: Issue with exporting Separate Eyes where the right clip export wouldreport "Invalid Buffer".
Fixed: Issue where updater settings weren't being saved correctly in somesituations.
Fixed: Issue where changes done on an external UI device (MC Color/WavePanel) would not be undoable.
Fixed: Issue where importing a FCP XML that references trimmed quicktimeswould not properly offset the in/out points of the clip, if notroundtripped from REDCINE-X PRO.
Fixed: Issue where loading extremely large RMD files would intermittentlycrash the application.
Fixed: REDLine batch script generation now correctly exports a single filefor multi-clip exports.
Fixed: Issue where QT/Avid exports would occasionally fail on start.
Fixed: The loading time for projects with many clips in bins has beengreatly reduced.
Fixed: Stability issues with moving a bin into one of its descendant bins.
Fixed: Issue where dragging a folder from the browser sidebar into a binwould not work.
Fixed: Issue where clips with no audio not being detected correctly on BWFexports.
Fixed: Issue where RMD files generated by R3D trims would have incorrect inand out points.
Fixed: DPX header size is reduced to 2048 bytes.