Thread: Moving to Chicago...

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Looks like I'll be visiting Chicago for a few days on July 24th, and would love to meet up with people from the area. I have plans to meet PC Greene, hope to meet a few others!
    Be well!
    ~Dean
    Cinematographer | Swallowtailmedia.com | Vimeo.com/DeanMerrill | Portland, Maine

Hello all,

We've been a little quiet for a few months leading us to the conclusion that RED Owner / Operators are simply too busy for a regular monthly meeting LOL. That said, we are switching to Quarterly schedule which we hope will make our Meet Ups that much more of an "occasion" and something to look forward to as our small but loyal membership is a group of some of the finest people (and artists) I've had the pleasure of knowing!

Generally, we will meet on the first Thursday of every quarter. That said, we have scheduled the 2013 Q3 meeting for this June 6th.

Please email christopher at paul christopher greene dot com for details.

We have a fantastic time sharing information, discussing new gear, learning new practices, helping each other out, and of course playing with our hardware and software.

Any and all RED owners are welcome...please feel free to pass this information on...hope to see you at the next meet up.

Thanks,

P.C. Greene

Just a reminder that we are having a meet up this Thursday at 7PM.

Please email christopher at paul christopher greene dot com for details.

Can't wait to see you there...

PCG