Thank you to everyone from the OConnor Team for your great reviews of the O-Focus!
I would just like to clarify a few points:
- The swing arm of the CFF-1 is NOT compatible with the O-Focus
- Small photo lenses like the Zeiss ZF are no problem to interface
- Very small lenses like the Leica’s do not interface with the direct drive mechanism; you would need a CFF-1 with a swing arm for this
- The O-Focus can be adapted to both 15mm/ 19mm studio rods
- The O-Focus is compatible with 3rd party reversing gears