Just fired up the Scarlet (#2055) for the first time tonight and I got some crazy artifacts on the touch LCD and it's barely legible. I tried to attach the pic (hopefully it shows). Any suggestions? Here's what I've tried.
1. Attach touch LCD monitor to camera
2. Connect touch LCD to camera via included cables
2. Connect AC adapter to camera
3. Power on Camera
4. Weird artifacting
1. Shut down camera
2. Remove camera power source
3. Reconnect LCD
4. Reconnect camera power source
5. Turn on camera
6. Weird artifacting
There was no SSD in the SSD slot.